Thursday 22 November 2018

4th with my love <3

This man here.... never fail to surprise me. I am glad to have met this man 5 months ago and started chatting with him like a friend then we became training buddies in the end. After which, somebody actually confessed to me :o well no doubt i was skeptical initially about this thing so i kinda pushed him away but after a few weeks he insisted we hang out then i realised that this man was actually serious about dating. I told him why i sort of didnt agree to date and also we share many common stories together. Surprisingly we clique along quite well and tadaaaaaa here we are at our 4th month together. 

No doubt we have shared alot of targets in life and i would love to be there to achieve it with him. I love you bae and thanks for giving me a chance to be in your life and be there for you no matter what happens. 

This month was a hectic one for both of us cause someone was busy prepping for 2 comps and no doubt it was really taxing on his body and him. But I’m glad he managed to clinch the 5 the title and make a debut in the recent show. Babe, i love you so much and seen you gone through so much. Tho its a short period of time but many episodes of events had happened. Enough to drive me crazy and i’m impressed in how you handle it so well. You really inspire me as a partner and as an athlete <3 

S/N: 

Don't wanna feel another touch
Don't wanna start another fire
Don't wanna know another kiss
No other name falling off my lips
Don't wanna give my heart away
To another stranger
Or let another day begin
Won't even let the sunlight in
No, I'll never love again

I just wanna share my life with you and no one else. I just wanna wake up to you every single morning. I would say to everyone “he is taken and mine forever”. I also can’t wait for the day where we become a life time couple. Many milestones to be achieved together, many adventures together, many quarell, many fights and of course many loving moments and memories. 

I love you my one and only HyderHydre <3 










No comments:

Post a Comment