Thursday 27 December 2018

FIFTH on December 2019

FIFTH

This month had been insane for both of us with work and many new plans. First of all i would like to say thank you for going through ups and downs with me. Nonetheless, you are the best bf i ever had and no doubt the life plans i have with you i am going to work hard for it <3. 

First up, Kevin hart was a highlight of this month, cause i was waiting to surprise you with the tickets and no doubt I'm glad you enjoyed this show :) Happy that i managed to surprise you with it. 

Then after which you decide to surprise me by taking me on a trip to USS... GOSH why are you so sweet? I was totally taken off guard for that, no doubt it felt so good cause it was a total new dating experience with you. 
Fav photo of us in USS

Why you so hot?? (Model Material indeed) 

Aiyooyoo , He is my life <3 

Then it was a surprise dinner with your family which was... GOOOD~ Finally i managed to meet your woman of your life, momsie. She is super nice and sweet. Glad i've been to your place to have dinner with her and sisters and even tried her cooking, which was super duper delicious <3 

Not to forget our first ever Christmas together too, thou we never celebrate but oh wells... Taking pictures and buying some gifts for each other is good enough. Not to forget the beautiful necklace you got for me, it is beautiful <3 Thank you so much dear.

Yay! Xmas Dinner with Love <3 

This month was filled with fun and activities. These are the highlights of the month of December and of course we are gonna end the year with a good gym session of 31 REPS of every exercise. I can't wait for that honestly. WOOOOHOOOO! Thank you babe, for being the one who love me the most and accepting every flaws i have <3 

I love you and may our love keep blooming and growing. 
To 2019, may our goals be achieved and of course start planning for the future <3 

"Yeap everyone ain't perfect, so is he. He is human and flawed, but he is perfect to me and only me.  That is all that matters"

" You are my life, my inspiration, my strength, my soulmate, my bestfriend. I love you" 

Love from,
Amanda Aara Lai<3



No comments:

Post a Comment